New And Enhanced Features
- The ability to see when a user last logged in has been added to the admin portal when viewing specific users.
- DealerSocket integration can now send appointment information and any additional notes to the CRM.
- The date restriction has been removed from the Dashboard and improvements have been made to allow for faster loading times.
- The country code has been added to the lead alert.
- Updates have been made to Review Boost.
- Issue with email reports not sending has been resolved.
- The Accounts Calls report is now showing correct totals on the graph.
- Inbound number problems in the Netherlands have been resolved.
- Dynamic sources can now be edited.
- Duplicates are no longer showing in the scoring queue.
- Scorer settings are no longer being deleted when updating a user.
- Calls coming in during business hours are no longer being marked as after hours.
- Additional issues with the scoring portal have been fixed.
- Data on the Monthly Comparison report CSV is now correct.
- All tags that appear on the Calls page now also appear in the CSV.
- When impersonating other users the Dashboard no longer has errors.
- Region and district has been added to the account CSV export.