New And Enhanced Features
- Custom API templates/rules are now available on next gen.
- Auto parse rules now allow for two fields instead of one.
- Last received call has been added as a column to the Users CSV.
- The Calls, Call Duration, Response Time, and Missed Opportunities reports have been added to the Accounts and Users reports on the OEM level.
- The text on the button when creating tags has been updated.
- File Playback Amount has been added into the admin portal under the SIP and Calling section.
- The account dropdown has been alphabetized to find accounts faster.
- The ability to attach multiple organizations and accounts to a user has been added in the admin portal.
- Scoring now only counts against the scored calls limit if the call is a conversation.
- Updates have been made when creating a user in the Calldrip portal.
- The subject on notifications has been updated to a static subject.
- Updates have been made when viewing all calls under the organization dropdown.
- Updates have been made when creating a user with a user code in the admin portal.
- The Calls page now displays calls in the correct date/time order.
- Notes have been added back into the Call Emails notification.
- The whisper requirement has been removed when creating and editing numbers.
- Can now create an inbound source in admin without adding a phone number.
- The Outbound Sources report has been updated to show correct totals.