New and Enhanced Features
- Users can now see their own API key and if a user has permission to impersonate they can see the API key of the user they are impersonating.
- The Scored Metrics report now shows all the scoring tags on each call, if the call was coached, if the goal tag was marked for a call, and a few more columns have been added to the CSV.
- Updates have been made to the scoring badge, including its shape and where it's placed on the Calls page.
- If a review was left after a call, the corresponding emoji now shows next to the lead's name.
- Call End has been added as a column on the Scoring History page.
- Can now customize the caller id on an account level as well as per flow.
- Updates have been made to parsing, including adding the trade-in vehicle to the notes.
- Issues with the lead source restriction not working have been fixed.
- Updates have been made so accounts no long detach from users.