New and Enhanced Features
- Improved the loading speed of the Users page.
- Added the ability to leave a pre-recorded voicemail in customers' voicemail inboxes if they miss your call.
- The VinSolutions integration is now compatible with VIP Customer Contact.
- If click to call for an account is turned on, you can call a lead in Calldrip by clicking the lead's phone number.
- Made improvements to parsing within VIP Customer Contact.
- The issue with the Calldrip logo being too big on Review Invite emails when the company logo for an account is not set, is fixed.
- Only specific users can change the scoring settings for other users.
- If a call is a missed opportunity, the Missed Opportunity tag now shows on the Calls page.
- Removed the requirement on the department field when scoring calls.
- The User Data export now shows data for all accounts selected instead of just the first account.